Tuesday, November 10, 2009

today

need to find something to do that will not drive me insane...sadly but truly i must say that i am not happy...why so you ask? well a variety of factors....

life is so beautiful though and i am thankful everyday that i am here and alive and well and successful, well so far...

so far, school is a bit overwhelming but today i was a little relieved that i'm not completely off balance, and i admire that about myself...i know this sounds very abstract and it is but im not gonna go into dreadful details..

today in ESYS 101 a couple students asked the TA how the heck we were going to study for the compiled midterm/final. It's so so so much information and it goes into so much detail. How are we supposed to get alllllllllllll that in our brains? I thought i was the only one asking this question...

well the point is that i felt relieved in a way... i thought I was one of the few who were struggling. I mean the information itself is "OK" for the most part..."OK" although there are things that just fly over my head like a flock of birds? goodness i'm not that great at writing expressively.

well, so far school is just school, and i know it needs to be much more than that. the question is, how do i make it more than that? any suggestions? no, nevermind, I'll want to do them all. I need to find out for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written. I'm sure, though, someday you will find happiness, for it will come, never knocking on your door, but fitting itself into your life subtly, as it may--merely to make you happy.

    ReplyDelete